Donate to East End Arts as we Celebrate our Tenth Year!
From 2013-2023, we’ve made some incredible strides in the east end of Toronto! Impressive public murals, skill-building youth programs, life-changing senior programs, business support for local artists, unforgettable all-night art festivals – we’ve done it all!
We serve areas all across Toronto’s east side, including neighbourhoods like Old East York, Danforth Village, The Beaches, East China Town, and so much more! You can support our vision to continue growing and enhancing arts in every neighbourhood of the east end! For our tenth year we’re asking our community supporters to give $10 for 10 years! Make a one-time donation to East End Arts, or, become a monthly donor and give $10 every month to an organization that is making a difference in your end of the city ❤️!
There are three easy ways to donate to East End Arts: online, over the phone, or by mail!
Here are some of the ways your donation helps East End Arts…
- • Provides refreshments for our Youth Arts Council, because we know a hungry mind isn’t a creative mind
- • Buys a new art easel for our accessible, low-cost art workshops at St. Matthew’s Clubhouse
- • Pays for one community member to attend one of our arts making workshops at zero cost
- • Helps us recognize our event volunteers with refreshments and tokens of appreciation
- • Covers the cost of an artist to attend our Creative Facilitation Camp to improve their facilitation skills
- • Provides an honorarium to a community member who helps contribute to the creation of one of our programs
- • Supports the cleaning and restoration costs of maintaining our east end street murals
- • Helps us purchase art supplies for one of our multidisciplinary arts workshops at St. Matthew’s Clubhouse
- • Pays an artist to design one of our print promotional pieces
- • Pays for an ASL translator to attend one of our events and workshops to ensure all community members can participate
- • Allows an artist to prepare and lead a half day workshop or art experience
- • Helps to buy respirators for our professional muralists and their participants to keep them safe
- • Pays an artist to prepare and lead a multi-week workshop or art experience
- • Helps to provide new technology for East End Arts, including laptops, printers & projectors
- • Supports a temporary art popup at a street festival or park in Toronto’s east end
- • Pays for the creation, printing and distribution of the marketing materials for one of our events
- • Allows an intern to join the East End Arts team during the summer
- • Helps pay for local musicians and musical groups to perform at our street festivals and events
All donations over $20.00 will receive a charitable tax receipt.
To see a list of our past donors, click here.
We thank you for supporting East End Arts. Together, we can enhance the communities of east Toronto with the transformative power of the arts!