National Canadian Film Day is April 29, 2015, and we’ll be celebrating by watching a great Canadian film as well as short films submitted by YOU! We conducted an online poll and asked people to help us decide which film to screen. The winning selection is: Thirty-Two Short Films about Glenn Gould!
JOIN US for Movie Night:
Thirty-Two Short Films About Glenn Gould
in celebration of National Canadian Film Day
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
7:00 – 10:00 pm
Sarah’s Cafe & Bar
1426 Danforth Avenue, Toronto
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Before we watch Thirty-Two Short Films About Glenn Gould on April 29 to celebrate National Canadian Film Day, we want to watch SHORT FILMS BY YOU! East End Arts is accepting video submissions for screening before the feature film. Interested participants are encouraged to complete the form below and submit their one-minute original short film. We’ll compile and share them with the Movie Night attendees on National Canadian Film Day.
- Submit an original video up to one-minute in length (e.g. a short film, a preview of your work, a reenactment of your favourite Canadian movie scene, a scene from a script you’ve written)
- Acceptable file formats include .mov, .avi, .mpeg, .mp4 or links to content already hosted online.
- Your video will be screened before the feature film at Sarah’s Bar & Cafe on April 29th, 2015.
- Open to all – professionals and amateurs alike.
- Feel free to use your professional camera, cell phone camera, tablet, or any other device to film your submission. Focus on fun and creativity!
- The theme is open, but we ask that videos submitted be appropriate for viewers of all ages as they will be screened at a family-friendly event.
- One short film submission per person.
- Submission deadline is midnight on April 22, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in this event. Registration is now closed.