East End Arts Community Consultations
Make your voice heard! East End Arts invites community members to participate in a Community Consultation process to help us #GrowForward. Share your ideas and feedback about arts, culture, and community within Toronto’s east end.
We encourage you to share your feedback through the following options:
- Share your ideas through our Survey – we value your feedback and ideas! www.surveymonkey.com/r/9NQP9LZ (*By completing the survey by December 22, 2017, you will be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!)
- Attend a Community Consultation: please see details below for the dates and times of the four sessions. All are welcome!
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Write us a letter: East End Arts, The Silver Mill, 10 Dawes Road, Toronto, ON M4C 5A7
- Express yourself creatively: share your ideas in any artistic medium you wish! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us to explore Partnership Opportunities: email email@example.com
- Sign up to receive Arts-E-News, our monthly e-newsletter
ATTEND A COMMUNITY CONSULTATION
There is a Community Consultation scheduled for each of the four City of Toronto Wards that East End Arts serves (Ward 29-32).
Please click on the red link in each Ward number below to RSVP on Eventbrite for one of the following East End Arts Community Consultations:
- WARD 31 | Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 7-9pm | Crescent Town Club, 2A The Marketplace
- WARD 32 | Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 6-8pm | Community Centre 55, 97 Main Street
- WARD 29 | Monday, November 27, 2017, 6-8pm | Royal Canadian Legion Todmorden, 1083 Pape Avenue
- WARD 30 | Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 6-8pm | Matty Eckler Community Centre, 953 Gerrard Street East
* Light refreshments and children’s activities will be provided at the Community Consultations
East End Arts is looking for creative, engaging, and responsive ways to help unite, inspire, and enhance east Toronto’s arts and cultural community. Come share your thoughts and ideas, learn more about East End Arts and our activities, and help us #GrowForward.
What You Can Expect at a Community Consultation:
- Learn more about East End Arts’ past and future activities
- Share your thoughts and ideas to help East End Arts #GrowForward
- Meet local artists, arts organizations, and community members
- Provide your feedback and ideas about arts and culture in Toronto’s east end
Crescent Town Club, 2A The Marketplace (Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 7-9pm)
RSVP for this Community Consultation in WARD 31
Community Centre 55, 97 Main Street (Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 6-8pm)
RSVP for this Community Consultation in WARD 32
By TTC: From Main Street subway station or Gerrard Street East take the 64 bus and get off at Swanwick Avenue.
By car: On Main Street at Swanwick Avenue, south of Gerrard Street
Royal Canadian Legion Todmorden – 1083 Pape Avenue (Monday, November 27, 2017, 6-8pm)
RSVP for this Community Consultation in WARD 29
By TTC: Travel to Pape Station. Take the 25B Don Mills north bus towards Don Mils Station, and get off at Cosburn Avenue. Walk north to the Legion.
By car: North of Danforth Avenue and just south of O’Connor Drive on Pape Avenue
Matty Eckler Community Centre, 953 Gerrard Street East (Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 6-8pm)
RSVP for this Community Consultation in WARD 30
By TTC: Travel to College Station. On the eastbound side of Carlton board the 506 Carlton and travel to Pape. Walk east to 953 Gerrard St. E
By car: Travel to Pape Station. Take the 72B South bus towards Union Station via Comissioners and Queens Quay. Get off at Carlaw Ave at Gerrard Street East, and walk 3 minutes east on Gerrard Street East.
Each Community Consultation will be held in an accessible space. If you have any accessibility needs and/or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 647-715-2150.
*Rules & Regulations for the $100 VISA Gift Card contest:
No purchase is required. By completing the East End Arts – #GrowForward Survey, participants will be entered in a draw to win a $100 VISA Gift Card. The contest is open from November 1, 2017 to December 22, 2017. The survey must be completed to be entered into the contest. The winner will be drawn by random after the survey closes on December 22, 2017 and will be notified by email. Your chance of winning is dependent upon the number of surveys completed. We thank all participants for sharing their feedback!